- Writers: April 1st is the last day to apply for the Mother Jones fellowship—eep, that’s today! Go go go!
- The Atlantic is looking for a writer/editor.
- Photographers: check out the VSCO Artist Initiative
Portfolios & Blogs
- Sam Ballardini launched a portfolio for her commercial work
- Zara Picken updated her website.
- Illustrator Vidhya Nagarajan just joined Tumblr.
- Women of Graphic Design blog, curated by Tori Hann and Kathleen Sleboda
- Sara Samshavari photographs women wearing the hijab creatively.
- TechSistas seeks to “provide any tech event organizer with a wide range of Latina, Black and Native American women whose contributions would be an asset to any gathering”.
- Shawna X posted on handling design-ripoffs gracefully
- Great interview with Krista Engler on Design Feaster
- A++ list of female comic artists, in honor of International Women’s Day
- Developer Zoe Rooney will be speaking on a panel of women at Philly Tech Week (April 8th)
- Badass Lady Creatives on Dribbble’s Weekly Replay!
- Complete the History Books: Women in Stem
- Some encouragement on International Women’s Day ;]
Follow us on Twitter at @baladycreatives for lady news as it happens!